Tougher restrictions are back in place so rather than letting it get me down again I’m setting myself a wee challenge to keep me positive and my mood lifted. I saw this idea on Instagram last night shared by Rebecca Meldrum @mrsmeldrum & thought it was great .
This is my challenge to myself to keep my mood lifted
- get back out on long walks with the dogs.
- keep up my skincare routine. Morning & evening.
- read my books every day.
- get back into baking especially nearer Christmas
- results with Lucy – PE with Joe 4 x a week
- print my photos from my phone and get them in scrapbooks
- start journaling, 50 journal prompt – see image below
- invest in the house – make it more homely, fresh paint, new cushions throws etc.
- no working on a Sunday
- Christmas Shopping
- Christmas decorations, plenty of fairy lights
- date days/nights
- movie nights
- good lounge wear
- pretty pyjamas
- fake tan every week
- random acts of kindness
I will probably add more as we head through into winter. Is this something you would like to take part in?
Feel free to add on suggestions in the comments.
Sending you lots of love a positivity
Love Marlene x